for Microsoft Teams
Transform Microsoft Teams with
Microsoft Teams is a shared workspace for conversations, files and meetings – so everyone can be more engaged and effective every day.
Universe is a premier cloud telephony service that gives everyone calling capabilities direct from their Microsoft Teams clients. In other words; Universe makes Teams talk.
Universe + Teams
The combination of the two brings all your users under one collaboration platform with a seamless experience when chatting, sharing and calling.
Use Microsoft Teams clients for Desktop and Mobile and gain full communication mobility.
Use Universe and host the entire phone system in the cloud. Management is easy and you can start your service without costly infrastructure and set-up charges.
- Universe telephone features in Microsoft Teams.
- Universe simple calling plan for Microsoft Teams.
- Universe feature packed monthly subscription.
- Universe no-tech “Do it yourself” – IVR.
- Teams softphone on your mobile and desktop.
- Teams users communicate as usual.
- Keep your 3rd party apps and add them to Teams.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I handle incoming calls?
What about my 3rd party apps?
What Universe licences do I need?
- You need the Universe cloud phone system licence
- Universe user licence (user calling plan)
- Call2Teams licence
Does Universe for Microsoft Teams work on Macs?
Do I need technical staff to handle my telephony?
Our mission is to make business communication easy. The future may bring challenges, managing your communications should not be one of them. Universe provides you with an easy DIY interface, so that you do not need a techie to handle your company’s telephony. You can do it yourself. We promise!
What telco do I use when I call someone?
Whenever you make an outgoing call, you use your Universe cloud phone system. The Microsoft Teams client on your smartphone or Windows or Mac desktop calls out using Universe Cloud phone system.
What Mircosoft licences do i need?
- If you have Business Essential or Business Premium they must be upgraded to E1, E3 or E5.
- E1 or E3 can work if you add the Microsoft phone system licence.
- If you have an Microsoft E5 licence, you do not have to do anything. E5 has phone system licence included.
Can I try Universe for Microsoft Teams?
Does Universe for Microsoft Teams work on mobiles?
Yes. Universe for Microsoft Teams works on all mobiles that will run the Microsoft Teams mobile app. This is currently available on:
- Apple iPhones and iPads.
- Android smartphones and tablets.
- Windows tablets.In addition to this, Universe for Microsoft Teams delivers a one number function where all you devices, Universe and Teams clients, can receive incoming calls.
What our customers have to say
Tony Robinson – Via Clinic
I have been using Universe for 5 months now and have to say it is the most user friendly unified communications product I have seen. My customers love the voice quality and as a company our productivity has been aided by the range of advanced features it offers.
Dave Melin, Managing Director and Founder of Amtech Business Solutions
Working with a service provider who listens and takes feedback onboard is a refreshing change! We love the fact that we are listened to and we can affect change. Secondly – we feel that the values of Firstcom closely match the values of Amtech, so working in partnership with them ensures that our services are cost effective, reliable and tailored. As technology evolves so quickly, having a partner who is agile and flexible ensures we are always competitive with our customers and able to provide profitable solutions.
James Partner, Managing Director of Oasis Technology.
I really cannot praise Firstcom highly enough. Without exception, every single member of their staff are a joy to deal with. They are professional yet friendly; know their product inside-out; and of paramount importance to us – they take time to listen to and understand our needs. They are truly the communications provider we had been looking for, for such a long time. All I can say is that I wish we had gotten to know them a long time ago!